Designer: Mrs. Peony
China, the sentiments and wisdom it displays are just one aspect of Chinese ancient civilization.
. Allegorical weather.
Buttons used in ancient Chinese clothing.
(The introduction of the work is from the webpages of the major Chinese
1. What is Fine Silver?: Sterling Silver is usually made of silver bullion as a bullion gold bar as an exchange rate or original material.
2. What is Sterling Silver?: The highest silver content on the market for jewelry, such as Tiffany and Georg Jensen.
1. How is silver black? : The sulfur in the air of the hot spring area will make the silver black, so it is recommended to remove it.
2. covered in wounds? : People and objects need to be maintained for their long-term and original status. Silver is a relatively soft metal. Collision friction will have scars. Tenderness is the best treatment.
3. What should I do if it is dirty? : When you are dirty, look for a fine, soft-bristled brush at home to caress the surface with toothpaste and water. The face of silver is varied, white/bright silver to ancient silver is a change of natural silver mine, the function of silver polishing cloth on the market is to maintain it in the white/bright silver stage, while the maintenance of ancient silver is a small amount of use of the wipe. Silver cloth. Please note that if the jewelry has a gold/silver layer, polishing the silver cloth may detract from plating.
4. What do you put when you don’t wear it? : Isolating from the air is the best policy for all metal care. Clipping bags on the market is a good way.