- Name - ISLINTON (black version)
- Style - Pendant (necklace, fashion)
- Material - 14K white gold (encoded with 14K), natural obsidian, natural diamond
- Size - H20mm X W12mm
- Chain - 9K white gold, total length: 18 inches (460 mm)
- Packaging - engraving original paulownia box, handmade brocade bag, jewelry
-Islington- ISLINGTON is an area in central London. Quiet and simple yet personal. Like this pendant, the unique three-dimensional design is elegant and elegant, with an understatement with a little Goethe flavor. From the "Architectural Series" design: I like to travel. In the midst of looking for exquisite gems, from grand architecture to corner streets, I am impressed by the unique face and vitality of each city. This series is inspired by the memories of the famous cities around the world.
-14K Gold - K gold is known to be a high value material. Gold has been a very rare metal for humans since ancient times. How to maintain your golden jewelry? It's very simple, just use our jewelry jewellery to clean and make your baby clean and shiny.
- Diamonds - In the theory of chakra therapy, diamonds are considered to be an important spar with inspiration and spiritual guidance, and they contain the powerful energy needed to impact brain waves. In ancient times, people believed that diamonds could "open the third eye" and have an enlightening effect.
- Obsidian - Obsidian has a long history and has been used by humans in prehistoric times. It was often used as a stone tool before the invention of metal. Obsidian is a natural spar formed by a volcanic eruption that protects the wearer from unnecessary harm, such as food poisoning or electronic frequency of the phone.
- Guarantee - We only use precious materials, all precious metals, gems, diamonds, etc. are guaranteed to be genuine
- Mailing - goods are shipped by postal airmail registration, usually 3 to 7 days to
-Customized - All custom orders are welcome. Any ideas are welcome to communicate with
- Product photos are slightly different in different screens and are somewhat different from the actual ones. If you have any questions, please contact us at
you Visit our design gallery and support original handcrafted jewelry! Please let us know if you have any questions or needs on the ruler.